Make Your Hedges Look Their Best with Professional Hedge Trimming
Hedges play an important role in outdoor landscaping and design. They help to provide your yard with beauty as well as privacy. Making your hedges look their best does require regular maintenance.
This can be time consuming and you will also need to have a firm understanding of proper pruning for each type of plant.
B&R Tree Services offers a full range of services including complete hedge trimming for your property. We deliver cost effective solutions to meet individual requirements and without any compromises on quality.
Contact us today to request an obligation free quote, or speak to your friendly staff for more information. We are happy to discuss your particular situation and find a cost effective solution that works for you.
When you need hedge trimming Brisbane experts, look no further than B&R Tree Services. With knowledge of the ideal ways to remove all types of hedge plants, we perform both formative and maintenance pruning to get your garden back under control.
+ Choose the Industry Experts
When you choose our company, you are getting much more than hedge trimming services. You are getting a company that has more than 25 years of industry experience. Here at B&R Tree Services, we understand how to meet and then exceed your expectations.
We place a premium on listening to what our customers want and all of our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy for any reason with the services delivered, we will work for free until you are completely satisfied. Rest assured knowing that we stand behind our work at all times.
Fully Licensed and Insured
We are fully licensed and insured. This means that you are not subject to any liability when you hire our company. Damage to your property is unlikely, but if it does occur B&R Tree Services will make any necessary repairs at no cost to you. Not all tree companies are insured. Avoid unnecessary risk when you choose our services.
We are happy to provide a free detailed estimate of what you can expect at absolutely no cost to you. Please call us or fill out our online form to send us your inquiry. One of our friendly service representatives will be in touch with you shortly.
+ Hedge Trimming Benefits
Hedge trimming offers numerous advantages which include the following:
- Property Value, Street Appeal, and Attractiveness: Well-trimmed hedges and shrubs add magnificent beauty to your home and garden. This not only increases curb appeal, but can also increase the value of your home.
- Promotes Proper Growth: Proper trimming also helps to improve the health of your plants by removing dead or dying portions. Removing deadwood prevents diseases from spreading and avoids further harm. Regular pruning also stimulates growth.
- Used to Define Boundaries: A row of neatly trimmed hedges can serve as a natural fence that helps define boundaries. It also has the benefit of being more environmentally sustainable than a traditional fence.
- Contained and Controlled Hedges: Hedges and shrubs often become overgrown and out of control. Without proper trimming they can grow too close to your home as well as your pathways.
- Overgrown hedges near your house can cause unnecessary wear through rubbing. Some even grow tall enough to drop debris into your gutters. Pathways can be damaged and cracked by out of control root systems.
- Safety: Well-maintained hedges and shrubs allow for greater safety. Regular pruning will help to keep broken branches from possibly damaging your home or car. This also lowers the risk of flying debris during a heavy windstorm. By removing low hanging branches, you clear walkways and allow more sunlight to reach plant beds underneath.
- Relief: A sense of relief comes when you know that you no longer have to do yard work yourself. Instead, enjoy the newfound free time any way you please. Freshly trimmed hedges are a work of art to be enjoyed. They help create tranquil surroundings for you and your family.
+ The Right Hedge Trimming Technique For The Task
B&R Tree Services are your hedge trimming Brisbane specialists because we understand exactly what's required to achieve an amazing result.
It may sound silly, but being prepared with the right equipment and knowing the how to trim effectively can make a big difference to the aesthetic appeal of your hedges.
Our expertly trained staff know not only how to identify the type of hedges featured on your property, but also the most efficient ways to handle their trimming and pruning.
We know how to nurture new hedge landscaping and installation. Freshly planted hedges of all species need extra care and formative pruning to grow at their fullest. Let us help you ensure your new hedges are healthy and have a real, lasting impact on your property.
Neat, straight cutting is important to maintain consistency when trimming formal hedges. We get rid of the large branches that stick out first, before carefully moving in for fine pruning.
For great results we cut formal hedges to a batter, a technique where we taper both sides at the top so that the base is wider. This provides increased stability and allows vital sunlight and rainwater to reach the lower foliage and the base.
For large quantities of formal hedges, an electric or petrol powered hedge trimmer should be used to cut straight, crisp edges.
Our hedge trimmer teams can operate these tools safely and professionally, knowing how to keep blades parallel to the hedge and the ways of cutting for maximum productivity.
Even informal hedges need hedge trimming maintenance and pruning from time to time, and we can assist in getting the task done. We first remove misplaced shoots and directly prune away, similar to how you would trim shrubbery.
By using hand loppers and secateurs, we avoid leaf damage that leaves behind unsightly looking hedges. This is particularly important with evergreen hedges that sprout larger leaves.
Informal hedges that produce flowers should be pruned once at the correct time of year to boost the chances of flowering occurring the subsequent year.
We can advise when the most effective time to prune your flowering hedges is, because trimming at the wrong time could stop it from flowering next year.
+ Having the Right Tools for the Job
One of the best reasons to hire expert hedge trimmers like B&R Tree Services is because they bring all necessary tools and equipment to get the job done professionally. You may already own a set of tools, but they could be dull, having lost their edge from repeated use.
You don’t want your hedges being subjected to subpar shears and trimmers. Dull blades will often squeeze while cutting, getting in the way of healthy re-growth. Newly planted hedges require formative pruning for the first couple of years in their lifecycle.
After this, most types of hedges require pruning maintenance once or twice a year. That’s a lot of wear and tear on your gardening tools, and it quickly adds up.
In certain circumstances, safety gear should also be used, as hedge trimming without it can be dangerous to your wellbeing.
Don’t take on the hassle of having to keep your tools clean and sharp for hedge trimming when we come to you with right equipment ready to go.
B&R Tree Services expertly maintains your hedges and shrubs to exacting standards. You have complete peace of mind that your yard is in good hands.
You can expect the following when you choose our services:
- Experienced and professional team
- Extensive industry experience
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Fully licensed and insured
- Free estimates
Experienced and Professional Team
We offer professional hedge trimming services of the highest quality in Brisbane by delivering results to your exact specifications each and every time.
We stand by our work and aren't satisfied unless you’re 100% happy with the job. Rest assured with confidence that your satisfaction with our work is our number one priority!
You can trust our hedge trimming will be up to your standards!
So get in touch with us and let us professionally fix your overgrown hedges today.
Request a Quote
If you need assistance with hedge trimming in Brisbane and the surrounding areas, contact us today on 07 3264 6398. We are happy to provide a quote or answer your questions about our services.